The purpose of this treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer and more toned skin. This treatment is performed with a needling device which resembles a pen that has tiny micro-needles. The tiny microneedles cause controlled injuries to the skin which stimulates collagen and elastin production. Treatment is intended for wrinkles, acne scars, dark spots, uneven skin tone, large pores and stretch marks. Numbing cream is applied to the skin making the treatment painless. You may experience redness, mild bruising and swelling at the treatment site, which are temporary side effects that subside within a few days. We use hyaluronic serum during the treatment which is well known for its ability to alleviate dry skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and speed up healing. Results will become visible about 3-4 weeks following treatment; as the collagen-building process continues, the skin will improve. Treatments can be performed at 4-6 week intervals. More than 1 treatment is required to get desired results.
Microneedling Facial with HA- $200 per treatment
MIcroneedling of Stretch Marks- $300 and up per treatment
*Treatment packages available at discounted prices
- Avoid the use of Aspirin or NSAIDS (Advil/Aleve) for 5 days prior to your service and 2 weeks after your service.
- Avoid use of Retinoid (Vitamin A), creams or serums for 1 week.
- If you have a skin infection, it should be 100% resolved for at least 1 week prior to coming in for a microneedling treatment.
- If you do Botox, skin needling should not be done until 3-4 weeks after Botox, Dysport or dermal filler treatments.
- Do not take auto-immune therapies for 12 hours prior to your treatment.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun in the days leading up to your treatment. Microneedling treatment will not be administered on sunburned skin.
- Do not apply makeup the day of your treatment.
- If you have a history of herpes, Acyclovir should be started 2 days prior to treatment.
Post-care treatment instructions:
Although there is essentially no downtime after, the below caution should be taken to ensure optimal results.
- Do not apply anything to your face for the remainder of the day following a skin needling treatment.
- Any redness or blotchiness will subside in a couple of hours.
- The day after your service, you can continue with your normal routine.
- You may notice that your skin will slough off in the next few days. Do not pick at the skin, as it is simply dead skin cells that are naturally coming off, allowing for new cells to form (giving you a healthier glow to your skin).
- While your skin is healing, sun exposure should be limited for at least 2 weeks (or use an SPF 50).
- Avoid the use of Aspirin or NSAIDS (Advil/Aleve) for 2 weeks after your service.
- NO tanning beds or sun exposure for at least 14 days.
- NO swimming for at least 24 hours post-treatment.
- No exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours post-treatment
A chemical peel is a skin-resurfacing procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers. The skin that grows back after a chemical peel is smoother and younger looking. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. A chemical peel can be done alone or in combination with other treatments such as dermaplaning or microneedling.
We offer a superficial peel, Salicylic Acid and a medium peel, TCA:
Salicylic Acid is extremely beneficial to those with clogged pores and acne. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Salicylic is very effective at treating dark spots, oily skin, rough skin and mild photo damage. Peeling may or may not occur with Salicylic. The absence of peeling does not mean this acid is not working. Peeling is not necessary for skin changes to occur. Salicylic is well tolerated on all skin types. 3-6 or more treatments are required for effectiveness. Treatments can be done weekly or bi-weekly.
Salicylic Chemical Peel $120 per treatment
*Treatment packages available at discounted prices.
TCA is considered the gold standard of all peels. This highly regarded acid is perfect for treating blemishes, skin tone irregularities, texture problems, age spots, dark spots, fine wrinkles and acne scaring. TCA is well tolerated on all skin types. Darker skin requires skin preconditioning for a minimum of 2 weeks. Preconditioning includes topical agents such as retinoids (vitamin A) or hydroxyl acids (glycolic, lactic and citric acids) that will thin the stratum corneum. This accelerates the penetration of the acid into the skin and increases the speed of wound healing – all of which reduce the risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation in darker skin. 3 to 6 or more treatments are needed for effectiveness. Treatments can be done bi-weekly or monthly.
TCA Chemical Peel $150 per treatment
*Treatment packages available at discounted prices.
Pre- treatment instructions:
- If you are using a retinoid product (Retin A, Tri Retinol Complex, etc.) you must
STOP 5 days prior to the chemical peel.
- Use a physical sunscreen with at least an SPF 30+ every day rain or shine for at
least 3 weeks prior to the chemical peel.
- STOP the use of any benzoyl peroxide product (Purity Gel Spot TX, Acne Lotion,
etc.) or any other product that can cause dryness, redness or irritation 3 days
prior to the chemical peel.
- If prone to cold sores, a physician-dispensed prescription must be used 2 days
before and 5 days after the chemical peel.
- No facial waxing 1 week prior to chemical peel.
- If you use Accutane you must be stop use 6 months prior to the chemical peel.
- No filler 1 week prior to chemical peel.
- No IPL or Laser Hair Removal 2 weeks prior to chemical peel.
- Botox can be done up to 1 day before a chemical peel.
*A melanin-suppressing agent may be recommended depending on your skin type. You
must follow the appropriate instructions on use of this product. TCA chemical peels may
produce some unintended color changes in the skin. This may be prevented by using
a melanin-suppressing agent 2-3 weeks prior to treatment and usually occurs with
darker skin. Melanin suppressing agents contain the active ingredient Hydroquinone.
- Gently cleanse your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser.
- Please do not pick or pull your skin at any time after your peel, as it can cause scarring. Your skin will take about 4 to 7 days to completely peel depending on the strength of the peel or treatment you received. Chemical peel on body, chest, or arms often takes longer (up to 3 weeks).
- Please do not exfoliate using a cleansing brush or any facial scrub or acid based products for 2 weeks; longer if peel is done on body.
- Do not use any products that contain AHA, Glycolic, Retin-A, or any acne medication until your skin has finished peeling (usually 7 days, but possibly longer).
- Keep skin well hydrated by drinking at least three 8-ounce glasses of water per day, and moisturizing throughout the day with a good moisturizer (Such as Aquaphor, Cetaphil, CeraVe,) both day and night. Reapply throughout the day as often as needed. Your skin should never be so dry that it is cracking or sore.
- Refrain from waxing, laser treatment, microdermabrasion, tanning, or using sunbeds for 3 weeks.
- Avoid working out and sweating for at least 24 hours and up to 48 hours.
- If your skin becomes itchy at any time, you may use a 1% hydrocortisone cream (any brand).
- Finally, use SPF 30 or higher consistently throughout the day. REAPPLY, REAPPLY, REAPPLY, for this will limit your skin from burning in the sun.
- The procedure may cause swelling, redness, crusting, dryness, skin sensitivity, itching, and peeling of the site which could last for 1-2 weeks. In the days after the peel, the skin may feel and look tight, with parchment-paper like changes or darkening. These are expected reactions.
Dermaplaning is a manual skin exfoliation treatment that removes dead skin and facial hair.
Dermaplaning removes excess fine hairs which are known for trapping the dirt, oil and dead skin cells in your pores that are the main cause of acne and blemishes. Dermaplaning leaves your skin brighter, and healthier giving you that “baby smooth” look and feel. Your skin will instantly be smoother and glowing. Dermaplaning does not change the structure of your hair follicle. Your hair will grow back exactly the same color and thickness as it was previously. It is safe on all skin types. Dermaplaning is recommended every 3-4 weeks. This is a great treatment to have done with microneedling.
Dermaplaning Facial- $90 per treatment
- Stop using any manual or chemical exfoliation 3-5 days prior to service, such as retinol, exfoliating serums, enzymes, facial scrubs or polishes.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 5-7 days prior to service.
- Must wait 7 days after Botox or filler to receive dermaplaning.
- Schedule waxing 1-2 weeks prior to dermaplaning and 14 days after.
- If you have open wounds or acne lesions dermaplaning cannot be done.
- Must wait 6 months after completion of Accutane to receive any exfoliation treatment.
- Use a gentle cleanser and apply moisturizer at least twice daily for a minimum of 7 days post treatment. Avoid sun exposure as much as possible for a minimum of 3 days post treatment. If you must be in the sun, apply SPF 30 or greater, reapply often, wear a wide brimmed hat, and seek shade when possible. Be careful of sun exposure and wear sunscreen daily for 2 weeks.
- Avoid excessive heat 3 days post treatment, i.e. heavy workouts, steam rooms or saunas, etc.
- Avoid chlorine for 24 hours.
- Avoid facial waxing for 7 days.
- Avoid Dermal Fillers or Botox for 2 to 4 weeks based on area.
- Do not pick, scratch, or aggressively rub the treated area.
- No scrubs, polishers, or aggressive brushes should be used for 7 to 14 days.
- You may experience slight peeling for the first few days. Slight windburn sensation and/or blotchiness are normal for the first few days. Skin care products may tingle or slightly burn for the first 2 days.
Tattoo Camouflage of Stretch Marks
Tattoo camouflage for stretch mark and scars is a tattooing method in which scars and stretch marks are
camouflaged with different color flesh tone pigments, its purpose is to disguise the area that is missing
pigment or color. This treatment also uses microneedling, which creates microscopic punctures in the
damaged tissue. This stimulates collagen production and helps blood capillaries reach the surface.
Pigments matched to your particular skin are injected to make the scar color blend with the surrounding
skin. The result is improved skin tone (color), smoothed texture and a reduction of the three
dimensional appearance of the stretch mark or scar. There is minimal pain after the procedure, allowing
you to return immediately to your life. This treatment is only effective on white superficial stretch
marks. If you have dark or indented (deep) stretch marks microneedling would be required. At least 2 or
more treatments are needed for the best result.
Tattoo Camouflage of Stretch Marks- $300 and up per treatment
- Avoid the use of Aspirin or NSAIDS (Advil/Aleve) for 3 days prior to your service and 2 weeks after your service.
- Avoid use of Retinoid (Vitamin A), creams or serums for 1 week.
- If you have a skin infection, it should be 100% resolved for at least 1 week prior to coming in for a CIT treatment.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun in the days leading up to your treatment. Treatment will not be administered on sunburned skin.
- Proper hygiene: Use antiseptic soap to clean area. Recommend that you shower the following day. Baths are not Avoid scented soaps to the area as it may cause the incidence of an allergic response to increase and impair the healing process.
- Use ointment: After care tattoo ointment is applied immediately after the procedure. After care tattoo ointment should be used for the first 7 days. 2-3 times a day.
- Do not prolong the use of the plastic film: The use of the plastic film works in conjunction with the aftercare ointment to protect the area that the camouflage was done. After the procedure the plastic film should remain in place for 4 hours only. It should not stay in place longer than the specified time because it may facilitate the growth of bacteria in the area.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen should be used on every concealed area for 30 days after the use of the ointment twice a day. The SPF should be 50 or higher. Use is mandatory, and use should be maintained even after healing to for maintenance of the tattoo. Absolutely no sunbathing, swimming in pool or beach, or sun exposure during the 90 day healing process.
- Do not expose the area to the sun: During the healing period, do not expose the camouflaged area to the sun for at least 90 days. The sun interferes with the healing and fixation of the pigments. It is recommended to use sun protection (sunscreens or UV clothing). Avoid going to the beach and swimming pool for 90 days.
- Do not pull the scabbed areas: In the first 7 days, you may see very small scabs. The scabs will fall off on its own. Its function is to protect the skin from infections.
- Do not scratch the tattoo site: It is normal to want to scratch at the camouflage area. Instead of scratching, pat lightly on the spot without damaging the healing. However, if the itching is very strong, it is ideal to see a dermatologist because it can be an allergic reaction caused by the ink.
- Avoid physical activities and/or gym during the first 3-7 days. Avoid sunbathing, saunas, baths, topical numbing creams during the healing process which can take up to 90 days.
- Eat a proper diet: Stay hydrated. Avoid greasy/ fatty foods during the first 30 days. Avoid alcohol during the healing process which can take up to 90 days.
Hydrodermabrasion a subset of microdermabrasion is the latest in skin care, utilizing the healing powers of oxygen and water to exfoliate. It is virtually pain free and appropriate for all skin types for ultra-hydration. The crystal free dermabrasion wand uses a high velocity of water and oxygen at a high speed to remove dead skin. The blood circulation from the treatment encourages collagen production and the production of elastin. Hydrodermabrasion also helps banish blackheads, dark spots, and scarring.
- Do not use Retin-A or other exfoliating creams 24 to 72 hours (1 to 3 days) prior to your treatment.
- Avoid sun tanning or tanning creams/sprays for at least a week before treatment
- You must NOT have recently had laser surgery or used Accutane
- Clients who have had a recent chemical peel or other skin procedure, such as collagen injections, should wait two to three weeks before undergoing microdermabrasion.
- Refrain from waxing or tanning the skin to be treated for a few weeks prior to microdermabrasion treatment.
- Keep skin dry for 24 hours after treatment. Water or products should not be applied to the skin until the day after treatment.
- Direct sun exposure and tanning bed use is strictly prohibited. Sun protection of at least SPF 30 must be used at all times even when it is overcast or raining.
- Use a good moisturizer 3x for 4-6 days afterwards to avoid excessive dry skin.
- Use of saunas and any heat treatments are not recommended for a period of at least 2 weeks after the procedure.
- It is advised to use Mineral make up but it is best to be avoided for 24hrs after treatment.
- Avoid exfoliation products, glycolic acid and AHA based products for 48 hours either side of treatment.
- Avoid waxing and threading for 7 days.
- Avoid laser hair removal or any light laser and light based treatments for a minimum of 2 weeks after.
- Sun beds –It is strongly recommended that you refrain from these during the course of treatment and for TWO WEEKS after your final treatment.
- For 24 hours after treatment, your skin can feel slightly tight and look pink
- Some dryness and very slight peeling can occur post-treatment
Microdermabrasion Facial $100
Add on for additional $10 each
HydroJelly face mask- $40 (add on service $20)
Mink Classic Eyelash Extension- $100
Lash Lift- $60
Lash Lift and Tint-$75
Eyebrow Tint- $25